Additional Products & Services
Additional Products & Services
Founded and based in Williamsville, NY, Sheridan Benefits provides a range of benefits consulting services for over 1,300 employers across 10 states. Since 2005, our team of experts have assisted clients across industries in designing benefits packages to help retain and attract a dedicated workforce.
Our company is based in Williamsville, NY. As an independent insurance and benefits consulting firm, we work for our clients, not insurance providers. We are committed to helping our clients find the solutions they need to help their business and employees thrive. In addition to our services for employers, we provide select services for individuals and families.
Trusted Services, Personalized Solutions & Results
We customize our services to meet your business’ particular needs. Our goal is to provide you and your employees with the education and information you need to better understand and appreciate your benefits package.
This type of technology promotes communication between patients and medical staff. It is convenient and confidential, and allows for the transmission of medical, imaging, health information, and data from one site to another. With telemedicine, distance barriers are eliminated and it can improve access to medical services not consistently available in distant, rural communities. This can be used to save lives in critical care and emergency situations.
Executive Benefits not only help your company attract and retain key personnel, but also protect your business in the event of the untimely death of one of the key partners, management or members of your business. We offer a range of executive benefits packages for clients to implement on a voluntary basis or as a paid benefit. For many clients, these benefits can be implemented as an employer paid benefit with little to no cost because of the tax benefits.
This includes: Life Insurance, Buy-Sell Agreements, and Additional Enhanced Ancillary Benefits. For more information about these benefits, please contact one of our offices today.
A key part of our services is providing our clients with cutting edge solutions and competitive benefits packages. As part of our dedication to outstanding services, we are proud to provide financial planning services. Together with you, our experts will help you map out your goals and what you need to achieve success. It is our goal to help you outline your company’s financial future and to give you the tools and resources you need to achieve your vision and objectives.
Health and Wellness Programs
There are many benefits to implementing a health and wellness program within your company. It can help increase your employee’s productivity, reduce premiums, and can improve your ability to attract and retain top talent for your workforce. These programs work by promoting individuals to quit smoking, maintain gym memberships, provide on-site screening and flu shots, and provide your employees with resources related to healthy living.
We will help you determine which incentives will work best for your company and provide the biggest benefits for you employees.
Wellness Access Card
Wellness Access Card offers discount plans that complement insurance and can be offered as a low-cost alternative while providing access to discounts on a wide variety of health care services and products. With a discount plan, a consumer pays a small monthly membership fee to access participating providers who have agreed to give health care products and services at deeply discounted rates.
• Aetna Dental Access Network: Members may take advantage of savings through the Aetna Dental Access® Network, one of the largest, most recognized discount dental networks in the nation.
• Vision Eye Med Plan D: Members save 20% to 40% off the retail price of eyewear with the Eye Med Vision Care Access Plan D discount program.
• Hearing : HearPO: Save 30% off diagnostic services, including hearing exams and significant discounts on the price of hearing aid(s) at over 2,700 provider locations nationwide.
• Imaging : Galaxy Health Network: US Imaging offers VIP appointment scheduling for radiology testing such as MRI, CT and PET scans at over 2,400 facilities nationwide.
• Diabetes Management & Lifestyle Enhancement: Diabetes Management Discounts from Better Living Now: Save 20% to 30% on durable medical equipment and 20% to 40% on disposable medical supplies.
• National Lasik Network (LCA-Vision): You will receive discounts on LASIK that are available at approximately 600 locations.
• Prescription Drugs: Members are entitled to prescription savings offered by MedImpact. Discounts are available at over 60,000 participating pharmacies nationwide.
• Teladoc: No Consult Fee: As a member of Teladoc, you have 24/7/365 access to telephone consultations with state-licensed physicians.
To take a quick tour of the dedicated website for the Wellness Access Card, or to learn a little bit more about it, please visit https://www.wellnessaccesscard.com.
Let Us Show You How
For more information about our services or to schedule a consultation, please contact us today at (716) 580-3773.