Understanding Your Medicare Choices
Helping you find the best plan to fit your health care needs
Are you or a loved one enrolling Medicare this year? Do you have questions about your eligibility, plan options, and costs?
Do you currently have Medicare but are unsure if you are on the right plan that meets your individual medical needs?
As an independently owned insurance agency, Sheridan Benefits works for you — our client — and not insurance providers. This allows us to provide you with the most current Medicare plans from major carriers that fit your individual medical needs. We are here to help.
Health Insurance and Medicare After Age 65
1) If I am 65 and continue working, am I still able to stay on my company’s insurance plan?
2) Does turning 65 years have an impact on RX, dental, vision or just medical?
3) What if I am 65 and want to retire?
4) What is and why would I need a Medicare Advantage Plan?
5) What is Part A?
6) What is Part B?
7) What happens when my spouse turns 65 and I am still working?
8) I have a health savings account at work. Can I still contribute to my health savings account after I turn 65?
9) Can I continue to contribute to my health savings account if my spouse is on my medical plan and turns 65?
10) After I’m on Medicare, can I use HSA money for medical expenses without paying taxes on it?
11) When am I eligible to sign up for Medicaer?
12) Do I need to sign up for Medicare if I miss the Initial Enrollment Period?
13) When can I sign up for Medicare if I miss the initial Enrollment Period?
14) Will I have to pay a penalty for not signing up for Medicare at age 65?
Get the Answers!
Get answers to these questions and more. Contact us to set up a no cost, no obligation appointment.
Personalized Compliance Expertise & Enrollment Assistance
If you are unsure if a Medicare program is right for your company, or you have questions about whether you personally qualify for these benefits, please give us a call at (716) 580-3773 to reach our office. Our experienced consultants will help you navigate the ins and outs of applying for Medicare. We are here for you every step of the process.